Thursday 28 November 2013

Free-form sculpture

Without us noticing, three weeks had gone pass and the third project were given to us. For the third project we were instructed to come up with one free-form sculpture made from any kind of materials. but, extra marks will be awarded to those who used recycled materials for their sculpture.

I had a hard time coming up with a design for my free-form sculpture as I was never good with coming up with a brilliant design before. But after having a concept for my sculpture, the problem of limited time for executing the thought-out design crept up on me. with the looming dateline plus a camp we first year students are required to attend added an extra pressure for me. But after all that's happen, I managed to finish my free-form sculpture in time for submission. However, if more time was given, I believed that I could do better.

My finish product! 

No comments:

Post a Comment