Thursday 28 November 2013

Site Analysis!

For project 5 all of us are needed to conduct a site analysis and come up with a presentation drawing of what facilities and several more elements that the selected site offers. We also had to suggest a few amendments or addition we deemed as fit to the site we chose. We were given several choices of newly developed sites to choose from. Me and my friends had chosen to do a site analysis on Siara 81. Our chosen site is located at Sungai Ara. The duration of this is for two weeks. The first week we went to the chosen site to conduct an analysis on the site.

Me and my friends at the proposed site

At the proposed site

Houses at the proposed site

Park at the proposed site



The housing catalogue

My drawing

My drawing

Suggested facilities to be added to the site

My site analysis

No comments:

Post a Comment